14 novembre 2010

Hi everybody!

Actually I tried to look for our blog with an engine search but it didn't come out..neverthless we have some friends from the US, i.e. in the statistics it looked like they visited us again. Thank u, we do appreciate that.

By the way, I'd like to dedicate this post to a quite new (at least in Italy) technological device, the e-reader. I just love it, even if I don't still own one. The idea of having 1000 or more books in something less than a book, for a girl who has always L-O-V-E-D reading, it's just magic.
I can go anywhere carring the thing I want to read around, or better maybe the thing I want to read AT the moment, and the 20 books I consider as my favourite ones (and maybe hundreds I don't need but I might need or want to read). E-reader often have also many translators, so if someone is starting learning a new language, he/she can just go ahead reading and just stop when there's something he doesn't know, look up quickly with the same equipment he's reading and then keeping on reading. I remember how much it was difficult in the past, about 15 yers ago I was still listening to audio-types in order to learn some English, and then I had to use a paper dictionary. Nowadays, you go on-line, you can have all newspapers and a lot of alredy-read news, you can get videos in whatever language you want, and you have also electronic dictionaries. It's just dreamlike.

That will be my Christmas present. A nice e-reader, I already know that.

Goodnight to u all, especially to our foreign friends.

1 commento:

  1. e reader... also i don't have it, but i know it.
    You can read everywhere,during travel, for example, and it is smaller, then a usually book.

    RispondiElimina